Vox Synth Venue

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum welcoming any and all vocal synthesizers from VOCALOID and UTAU to Chipspeech and Realivox Blue!

FORUM RULES

Avalia
    Avalia
    Admin

FORUM RULES Empty FORUM RULES

Post by Avalia Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:54 am

1. Be respectful.
    Be respectful not only to yourself but the forum members around you. If a conflict comes up, please take it to PM unless it gets too far and you feel harassed. In that case, come to a moderator.
    This applies with constructive criticism as well; don't just say something sucks, explain what needs work and what's doing well. If someone gives you constructive criticism, don't drag out the argument. Thank them for their time anyway and say that you weren't looking for criticism if you're just doing something for fun.

2. Chat speak/Swearing
    Chat speak is okay as long as you're not posting too many in one post, as is swearing. Unless it's in a hidden category, don't.

3. No spamming. (RESULTS IN AUTO BAN)
    This is with all forums, obviously. You've probably heard this one a lot so I'm not gonna explain lmao

4. Multiple Accounts??
    In the case where you're trying to start anew, it's okay to have a side account, but if you're using it to take advantage of polls and more, don't.

5. No pr0ns pls (RESULTS IN AUTO BAN)
    This is a forumotion rule. Don't get me in trouble pls

6. DON'T STEAL I'LL PUNCH YOU IN THE DICK (RESULTS IN AUTO BAN)
    No stealing any form of work; whether it's finished art, a design, or even music. don't do it.

7. Don't hesitate to ask mods about anything (RESULTS IN AVY WALKING UP AND THROWING BUNNIES AGGRESSIVELY AT YOU)
    We're here to help! Even if it doesn't relate to the forum and it's something in your personal life, we're here to listen and try to help you!

8. IF ANYONE ASKS YOU TO USE THEIR THING YOU HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO SAY NO
    This mostly happens in the UTAU fandom but if anyone does ask, YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE TO SAY WHY, YOU CAN JUST SAY NO IF YOU DON'T WANT TO! If the user still gets pissy, tell a mod. 8I

9. Don't be a dick about constructive critique
    I'm sort of repeating myself, but if someone gives you helpful feedback, don't just defend yourself. Politely acknowledge your flaws and thank them for their time trying to help you improve. (But also punch them in THEIR dick if they just give you something unhelpful).

10. BE CHILL AND HAVE FUN

Infractions
    After a verbal warning, you get three strikes, and then YOU'RE OUT.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:44 pm